Source Water Protection Plan (WV Code 16-1-9c)
Template Word doc (Updated 2/2/16) Please note Template verbiage has been revised with new information.
Summary of Revision Details pdf (Updated 2/2/16)
SWAP Plan Web Application Instructions
Instructions pdf | Word doc (Updated 2/2/16)
- Supplemental Guide I - Protection Team pdf (Updated 1/26/16)
- Supplemental Guide II - Delineations pdf (Updated 1/26/16)
- Supplemental Guide III - Potential Sources of Significant Contamination (PSSC) pdf (Updated 1/26/16)
- Supplemental Guide IV - Early Warning Monitoring System pdf (Updated 1/26/16)
- Supplemental Guide V - Feasibility Study Guidance Document Updated pdf | Word doc (1/26/16)
- Feasibility Study Matrix Spreadsheet Excel xls
- Instructions: Using the expanded instructions in the "Feasibility Study Guidance Document",
complete the white and gray input cells only on the Alternative tab. To unlock these cells click on C4 cell and enter swap when prompted for password.
The cells on the Feasibility Matrix tab will be automatically populated. Ranks each criteria based on the evidence provided and best professional judgment as described in the Feasibility Study Guidance Document.
- Supplemental Guide VI- Communications Plan pdf (1/26/16)
- Emergency Response Plan Template pdf | Guide pdf (Updated 10/7/15) *Do not submit with Source Water Protection Plan
Back to Source Water Protection (SWP) WV Code 16-1-9A
Please email comments or questions concerning Source Water Protection and WV Code 16-1-9c to: SWAP