Public Health Sanitation Division is responsible for developing, administering, and implementing a state wide program designed and dedicated to the eradication, control, and constant improvement of environmental and public health factors that may, through direct or indirect causes, adversely affect the health and well-being of people.
Please note the change to the WV Department of Health.
Make all checks and money orders payable to the WV Department of Health.
Mobile Food Establishment
2023 Legislative Session HB 3092 - Mobile Food Establishment Reciprocity Permit - Effective June 7, 2023
SF-47 Vendor County of Residence - Application for a Permit to Operate an In-State Mobile Food Establishment
SF- 48 In-State Reciprocity Permit - Application for a Reciprocity Permit to Operate an In-State Mobile Food Establishment
*PLEASE NOTE: To Qualify for a In-State Reciprocity Permit the Vendor MUST HAVE an In-State Mobile Food Establishment Permit from the Vendor County of Residence AND notify the local health department 14 days prior to operation to qualify for the Reciprocity Permit.
SF-51 Out-of-State Vendor Residence - Application for a Permit to Operate a Mobile Food Establishment
WaTCH - WV (Wastewater Testing for Community Health)
New data will be posted to the dashboard as soon as it is processed and validated by the testing lab.
CDC National Wastewater Surveillance System Data Tracker https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#wastewater-surveillance
Hepatitis A Information for Food Establishment Managers and Employees:
- Disinfection of Food Establishments
- Important Hepatitis A Information for Food Managers or Operators
Food Handlers Procedure:
Onsite Sewage Installers:
On-line Applications and Payment Options:
- Application and Payment Option for Renewal of Infectious Medical Waste Facility Permit
- Application and Payment Option for Renewal of Infectious Medical Waste Hauler Permit
- New or Renewal for Permit to Distribute Bottled Water
- New or Renewal for Body Piercing Technician Certificate of Registration
- New or Renewal for Permit Food Manufacturer
- New HAU Construction Permit for WV Counties - EXCEPT: Brooke. Calhoun, Kanawha, Marshall, Monongalia, Pleasants, Richie, Roane, Wirt or Wood
- New or Renewal of Onsite Sewage Holding Tanks - Commercial Applications for ALL WV Counties - renewal required every 6 months
- New or Renewal for Onsite Septic System Installer Certification
- New or Renewal of State Institution Food Establishment Permits
- New or Renewal of Permit to Operate State DCR Facility
- New or Renewal of Permit to Operate State Operated School
New or Updated WV Code or Code of State Rules:
EH Cloud Database
Access restricted to WV local health departments and WV Bureau for Public Health staff.
Email the Database Administrator at: email@example.com
WV Office of Environmental Health Services
Public Health Sanitation Division
350 Capitol Street
Charleston, WV 25301-3713
Phone: 304-558-2981Fax: 304-558-1071