(For In-Service Meeting Schedule please see the drop down on the left of the screen)
Sanitarian Training Class
In-person portion of 2023 Sanitarian Training Class begins Monday February 13, 2023.
Click Here for the tentative 2023 Sanitarian Training Class Agenda.
The course is a blend of in-person classes and online modules. If you have a new employee that needs Sanitarian Training Class please contact Suzzette Dellinger at email@example.com
RHES(RS) Study Materials
NEHA REHS Exam Study Materials available.
- Contact the district sanitarian to obtain the materials. For more information check the West Virginia State Board of Sanitarians site.
- NEHA RS Study Courses: offered by South Central Public Health Partnership in partnership with CDC, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, and University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health. Click here for link to courses (CDC).
Other RS (REHS) Review Course Study Materials
- NEHA RS Modules
- RS Study Guide
- Acronyms, Symbols and Abbreviations
- Exam Reference List
- Supplemental References
- WV Train - check here for training opportunities.
- Online courses are available from the FDA -Office of Training Education and Development- Click Here for OTED.
- CDC e-Learning for Environmental Health Services - Click Here for a List of Courses Available
- Online courses are available from South Central Public Health Partnership - Tulane University. Click here to access.
University Learning Opportunities
- West Virginia University School of Public Health
- Marshall University College of Health Professionals - Public Health